On this weeks episode we blab about the following Games and topics:
Whatcha Been Playin?
- PUBG Mobile, Castlevania Bloodlines, Shantae and the Pirate Curse, Sea of Thieves and Nioh.
Cross Platform / PC
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 progression overhaul finally revealed
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds comes to mobile
- You’re not actually good at PUBG mobile, it’s full of bots
- Fortnite Twitch streamer Ninja is making $500,000 a month
- Vivendi’s Attempt At A Hostile Takeover Of Ubisoft Is Over
- Wire-free Vive Focus VR headset rolling out globally this year
- Everything announced in Nintendo’s new Switch indie showcase
- Hyper Light Drifter is coming to Switch
- Ark: Survival Evolved is coming to Nintendo Switch
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 launches in the West this August
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Demo is Back at PlayStation Store
- PlayerUnknown Keynote at PAX East
Free 4 All:
- Get Out
- Tomb Raider
Intro/Outro Music: Geeky Beat – @johnsbernardo
Remember to please review the show (bit.ly/geekoholics) on iTunes, Apple Podcasts and to share with your friends. Reviews help us reach more listeners, and the feedback helps us to produce a better show.
Thanks for listening and have a great weekend!
Remember you can manually add our podcast to any podcasting app using the direct rss feed:
You can reach me on Twitter @RicF