Sorry for being late but both of us are sick and had to delay the recording. This week we both played The Division Beta and share our improved impressions since the last time we played it. Rico also dives into Fire Emblem Fates, Ark: Survival Evolved and finishes off Rise of the Tomb Raider. Dayne once again dusts off an oldie but a goody and played Splinter Cell Blacklist in his quest to earn a Rainbow Six weapon skin. Also we have a short chat about Mobile Congress World and a few of the newly announced cell phones.
Also in this weeks episode we blab about the following topics:
- Ubisoft Devs Call Out Uncharted 4 Trailer For Taking Assassin’s Creed Art
- Pokémon Moon And Sun Logos Pop Up
- Fire Emblem Fates is the best ever launch for the series
- HTC Vive is $799, Ships Early April
- Sony Hosting a VR Press Event Next Month
- Valve puts in $1 million for all future major CS:GO tournaments
- Anti-Game Senator Gets 5 Years in Prison for Political Corruption and Gun-Running
- PlayStation Plus Games for March
- Xbox Games with Gold for March
- Fallout 4 wins Big at Dice
- Fallout 4 modding tools coming in April
Intro Music: The Division – Take Back New York
For all the news stories worth checking out make sure to visit us on Facebook.com/Geekoholics or follow us on Twitter @Geekoholics. Check it out using the links below and please take the time to give us a 5 star review on iTunes or wherever you download our show. Reviews help us reach more listeners, and the feedback helps us to produce a better show. Thanks for listening!
iTunes – SoundCloud – Podnova – Past Episodes
Remember you can manually add our podcast to any podcasting apps using the direct rss feed:
You must be logged in to post a comment.