On this weeks episode we blab about the following Games and topics:
Whatcha Been Playing?
Cross Platform / PC / Misc.
- Cyberpunk 2077: CD Projekt Is Now ‘Quite Satisfied’ With the Game’s Stability and Performance
- Control Multiplayer Spinoff Announced, More Control Games In the Works
- Casey Hudson Is Working on an ‘All-New IP’ at His New Studio, Humanoid Studios
- River, The Real-Life Dog Behind Fallout 4’s Dogmeat, Has Passed
- Booker T. Loses Lawsuit Against Activision Over Call Of Duty Character
- Doom Eternal’s Next-Gen Upgrade Screws PS5 Players
- 7 New Features in Windows 11
- PAX West Tickets go on sale
- Welcoming Housemarque to the PlayStation Studios family
- PlayStation Japan may have accidentally leaked a Bluepoint Games acquisition
- Epic Games Store Freebie: The Spectrum retreat
- Xbox Games with Gold July: Conker: Live & Reloaded, Rock of Ages 3, more
Free 4 All:
Listen to our Podcast now:
Help support the show:
– Subscribe to our Twitch channel http://twitch.tv/geekoholics
– Use our Epic Creator Code: GEEKOHOLICS when purchasing items in Fortnite or buying games on the Epic Games Store
– Please review the show (bit.ly/geekoholics) on Apple Music, Apple Podcasts and to share with your friends. Reviews help us reach more listeners, and the feedback helps us to produce a better show.
Join our Discord server: CLICK HERE
Thanks for listening and have a great weekend!
You can reach me on Twitter @RicF