On this weeks episode we blab about the following Games and topics:
Whatcha Been Playing?
- Resident Evil 2 Remake
- Donut County
- Cyber Shadow
Cross Platform / PC / Misc.
- The Epic Games Store is getting a lot more popular
- Amazon spends “$500 million a year” on its game division and has yet to release a hit – report
- Marvel’s Avengers Hawkeye DLC and PS5/Xbox Series X upgrades to be shown off next month
- Google stops Stadia game development and closes its studios
- Embracer Group acquires Aspyr Media for up to $450 million
- EA Has Made $3 Billion from Star Wars Games – and It Isn’t Slowing Down Anytime Soon
- Mass: Effect Legendary Edition May Release Date Announced
- PS5 exclusive Returnal delayed to end of April
- PS5 shipped 4.5 million units in 2020; PS4 shipments top 115 million
- PS5 System Update Fixes PS4 Disc Installation Bug
- Reggie: Switch was a “make or break product” for Nintendo that “luckily was a hit”
- Nintendo Switch has now outsold 3DS
Free 4 All:
- Dayne’s IT Tech Support Hotline: Fan Speeds and CPU Question?
- Rico’s Classic Game Hunting
Listen to our Podcast now:
Help support the show:
– Subscribe to our Twitch channel http://twitch.tv/geekoholics
– Use our Epic Creator Code: GEEKOHOLICS when purchasing items in Fortnite or buying games on the Epic Games Store
– Please review the show (bit.ly/geekoholics) on Apple Music, Apple Podcasts and to share with your friends. Reviews help us reach more listeners, and the feedback helps us to produce a better show.
Join our Discord server: CLICK HERE
Thanks for listening and have a great weekend!
You can reach me on Twitter @RicF