On this weeks episode we blab about the following Games and topics:
- Call of Duty Haunting of Verdansk
- Spelunky 2
- Minecraft Dungeons (Cloud Streaming)
- Still playing: Hades, Genshin Impact and Star Wars Squadrons VR
Cross Platform / PC / Misc.
- Marvel’s Avengers next-gen versions delayed into 2021
- Oculus Quest 2 Facebook account merge is a bit of a mess
- Analogue Duo Announced for TurboGrafx-16 Fans Everywhere
- 2K under fire for adding unskippable in-game ads to the full-price NBA 2K21 a month after release
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order: Cal Kestis’ Lightsaber Headed to Galaxy’s Edge
- Pac-Man Mega Tunnel Battle is a 64-player battle royale game that’s “first on Stadia”
- Ubisoft Connect Is a Next-Gen Uplay With Cross-Progression and Digital Rewards
- Fortnite’s Latest Patch Makes it Over 60GB Smaller on PC
- EA Accused Of Running “Unlicensed, Illegal Gaming System”
- PS5 User Interface Officially Revealed By Sony
- Sony moves to explain PS5’s new voice chat recording and moderation in more detail
Free 4 All:
Listen to our Podcast now:
Remember to please review the show (bit.ly/geekoholics) on iTunes, Apple Podcasts and to share with your friends. Reviews help us reach more listeners, and the feedback helps us to produce a better show.
Join our Discord server: CLICK HERE
Thanks for listening and have a great weekend!
You can reach me on Twitter @RicF