On this weeks episode we blab about the following Games and topics:
Whatcha Been Playing?
Cross Platform / PC
- EA explains why Star Wars: Squadrons is $40
- Ubisoft’s sci-fi battle royale game Hyper Scape getting full launch in August
- Fortnite adds vehicles, refuelling and radio stations
- Call of Duty: Warzone hits 75 million downloads in less than 5 months
- BioWare’s plan to make Anthem’s loot ‘satisfying’
- Intellivision Amico delayed to April 2021
- Ubisoft signs multi-year partnership with cloud gaming provider Parsec
- Logitech Reveals New Next-Gen Ready Racing Wheel, the G923
- PlayStation 5: Answering your questions on compatible PS4 peripherals & accessories
- Spider-Man is coming to Marvel’s Avengers, but as a PlayStation exclusive
- PlayStation 4 sales pass 112.3 million as PS5 launch looms
- Battletoads Incoming! Anarchic Amphibians Arrive August 20 with Xbox Game Pass
- Halo Infinite multiplayer free-to-play, supports 120 frames per second on Xbox Series X
- Xbox’s New Streaming Service Doesn’t Look Likely For iPhone, iPad Users
Free 4 All:
Listen to our Podcast now:
Remember to please review the show (bit.ly/geekoholics) on iTunes, Apple Podcasts and to share with your friends. Reviews help us reach more listeners, and the feedback helps us to produce a better show.
Join our Discord server: CLICK HERE
Thanks for listening and have a great weekend!
You can reach me on Twitter @RicF